Directed Releases More T-Harnesses including Popular Plug-n-Play Options
~ Directed Offers the Most Robust T-Harness Coverage in the Industry ~VISTA, Calif. (March 02, 2020) – Directed announced today the release of several new DS4 T-Harness solutions that cover a wide array of vehicle makes and models. The nine new solutions cover select Toyota, Scion, Lexus, Honda, GM and Subaru vehicles. The lineup includes three ‘completely plug-n-play’ THarnesses THGMN5, THHON7 and THSUN1.
“At Directed, we’re always innovating – and one place that truly shows is in our line of vehicle integration harnesses,” according to James Turner, SVP, Core Product Planning. “We’re especially proud of our ‘completely plug-n-play’ solutions like the THSUN1. These harnesses allow for installation of a remote starter with no hardwired connections to the vehicle. They’re an installation speed and simplicity game changer. We are also launching several new ‘mostly plug-n-play’ harnesses which speed and simplify installation by substantially reducing hardwire connections.”
The following ‘completely plug-n-play’ T-Harnesses are currently shipping:
- THGMN5 is for 10-20 GM SmartKey vehicles like 19+ Silverado/Sierra, 13-20 Malibu and 15-20 Escalade. It works with GM9 firmware and is compatible with DS4 and DS4+ systems.
- Coverage for THHON7 includes three Honda/Acura SmartKey vehicles including 19+ RDX, 16+ Civic and 17-19 CR-V. It works with HONDA9 firmware, supports the “takeover” feature and is compatible with DS4 and DS4+ systems.
- The THSUN1 covers select 10-19 Subaru vehicles including 12-16 Impreza, 15-19 WRX and 13-15 XV Crosstrek. It works with SUBARU2 firmware and is compatible with DS4+ systems only.
- The THHON9 covers select Honda/Acura SmartKey vehicles including 15-19 Fit, 16+ HR-V and 15+ TLX. It works with HONDA9 firmware, supports the “takeover” feature and is compatible with DS4 and DS4+ systems. It replaces THHON1.
- THHON10 offers coverage for select older Honda/Acura SmartKey vehicles including 13-17 Accord, 14-15 Civic and 15-16 CR-V. It works with HONDA9 firmware, supports the “takeover” feature and is compatible with DS4 and DS4+ systems. It replaces THHON2.
- The THTON7 offers coverage for Toyota and Lexus vehicles like 18+ Camry, 19+ Avalon, 19+ Rav4 and 20+ Corolla for both key and push-to-start vehicles. It works with TL8 and TL14 firmware and is compatible with DS4 and DS4+ systems.
- The THTON8 is for select 13-20 Toyota and Scion ‘H’ and ‘G’ key vehicles like 13-18 RAV4, 16+ Tacoma and 14-19 Corolla. It works with TL10 firmware and is compatible with DS4+ systems only.
- Coverage for THTON9 includes select 05-20 Toyota and Scion ‘H’, ‘G’ and ‘dot’ key vehicles such as 07-20 Tundra, 08-19 Sequoia and 07-17 Camry. It works with TL7, TL10 and TL11 firmware and is compatible with DS4+ systems only. It replaces THTON4, with six fewer hardwired connections at the vehicle.
- The THTON10 offers coverage for select 04-20 Toyota, Lexus, Scion and Pontiac ‘H’, ‘G’ and ‘dot’ key vehicles like 04-19 4Runner, 11-20 Sienna and 05-16 tC. It works with TL7, TL10 and TL11 firmware and is compatible with DS4+ systems only. It replaces THTON5, with six fewer hardwired connections at the vehicle.
Directed will feature four technical trainings and two sales trainings at KnowledgeFest Long Beach. During technical trainings, Directed Product Specialist Representatives will coach up attendees on the latest technical updates in Directed’s evolving product line. During sales trainings, Directed Regional Sales Director Tim Page will show attendees how to maximize their profits selling Directed products. Show attendees can choose from six different timeslots, so there’s no reason not to attend at least one. Additionally, Directed will give away SmartStart Pros and Bluetooth speakers during trainings.
Not a Directed Dealer? Please visit http://www.directed.com/contact/becomedealer or call 1-800-876-0800 to become a directed Dealer today!
Directed is a world leader in automotive electronics, the largest North American designer and marketer of consumer-branded vehicle security and remote start systems, and a pioneer in the connected car space. Its products connect more consumers to their vehicles than anyone else on the planet. Directed markets its broad portfolio (sold under Viper®, Clifford®, Python®, Autostart®, AstroStart®, Alcohol Detection Systems® and other brands) through leading national retailers and specialty chains. For more information, contact Chris.Pearson@directed.com.