New Autostart Canadian Authorized Network ProvidersMontréal, Québec (April 30, 2018) – Directed announced updated Autostart Authorized Network Providers (ANP) in Canada to improve service to its retailer network.
“We’re improving our go-to market strategy at provincial levels to give Autostart dealers all the tools required to lead in their prospective markets across the country,” said Alan Birce, VP Sales Canada.
The Autostart Authorized Network includes several key strategic distribution partners located throughout Canada who are able to provide timely sales, service and warranty support.
- Entreprise Robert Thibert based in Châteaugay, QC.
- Grandwest Enterprises based in Saskatoon, SK.
- Importations Sobel Imports, Inc. based in Terrebonne, QC.
- Électronique Paul Gagnon Inc. based in Québec City, QC.
- Carrady Imports Limited, based in Concord, ON.
- B&B Electronics based in Edmonton, AB.
- Action Car and Truck Accessories based in Moncton, NB.
This network will partner with Directed to offer benefits from special programs, promotions and hassle-free warranty service to next day delivery to most regions of Canada.
Not a Directed Dealer? Please visit Become a Directed Dealer or call 1-800-876-0800 to become a Directed Dealer today!
Directed is a world leader in automotive electronics, the largest North American designer and marketer of consumer-branded vehicle security and remote start systems, and a pioneer in the connected car space. Its products connect more consumers to their vehicles than anyone else on the planet. Directed markets its broad portfolio (sold under Viper®, Clifford®, Python®, Autostart®, AstroStart® and other brands) through leading national retailers and specialty chains. For more information contact Chris.Pearson@directed.com.